Registration Fees (in Canadian dollars)
|If payment received by:||Early-bird Fee
by November 19, 2018
As of November 20, 2018
|Resident / Fellow*||$100||$100|
|Non-Physician (researchers, scientists, nurses, HCPs, etc.)||$200||$300|
* VALIDATION FOR RESIDENTS OR FELLOWS ONLY
Please upload a signed letter from your Program Director or Department Head on institution letterhead on your dashboard when you register online (PDF or JPG file - Maximum 2 MB).
- Create an account at link above and pay fees by VISA or MasterCard. You can print a receipt from your dashboard afterwards.
- Fees do not include the HST tax of 13%. The taxes will be added on the invoice/receipt.
- Registration fees include access to all sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, and lunches.
- Abstract presenters must pay their registration fees by November 1, 2018 in order to be included in the program
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Delegates unable to attend the CUOS 2019 Meeting will be entitled to a full refund (less 25% for administrative charges), provided that a written request is received by the Conference Secretariat IS Event Solutions by December 10, 2018. The organizers regret that refunds will not be considered for requests received after this date. All approved refunds will be issued after the Meeting.